1. Guilds on Imperianic are for PVP-only players who wants to participate in the new Guild Warfare Tournament, so if that's not your idea, don't join a guild;
2. The first tournament will begin March 24, at server save and will end on March 29, at default server save. The prize will be 800 Premium Points sent to guild leader;
3. The second tournament will begin at March 31, at server save and will end on April 7, at default server save. The prize will be $400 paid to guild leader by Paypal;
4. The guilds must have minimum of 20 players to participate, and maximum 40 players, including invitations;
5. Each player can only join a single guild once, and if they do and leave, or get kicked out, they will be out of the system until the end of the tournament.
6. By joining a guild, you will automatically be at war with all other existing guilds, and this is demonstrated in game by the guild emblems next to your player, green for allies, red for enemies and gray for those without guilds (not in the system).
7. 24 hours before tournament start, all guilds and guild points will be reseted, and will be opened new guilds registration;
8. Only players with level 50 will be allowed to participate integrating a guild on registration;
9. The tournament scoring system will work in two ways: with increasing and decreasing points;
10. The first way to increase will be when the player raises a level, in order to dominate the server, where the new level will be divided by 3 and will be added as a guild point. Example: You level up from level 99 to 100, your guild will earn 33 points;
11. The second way to raise will be by killing players from another guild, where the dead player's level will be multiplied by 2 and added as points in the guild if he is killed (last damage) by someone in his guild. Example: Your guild killed a level 100 enemy, you will earn 200 points;
12. The only way to lower the points is to die for another guild's player (last damage), and your level divided by 2 will be decreased from your guild's points. Example: You at level 100 died for another guild, your guild loses 50 points;
13. At the end of tournament, the guild with most war points will win;
14. Any violation that brings advantage to a guild, whether for selling death or any other abuse, will end in declassification to guilds involved, according to criteria set by the Imperianic team.
15. YOUR ACCOUNT IS YOUR REPONSABILITY, so don't use same password of other servers because hacking may decrease your guild points and we will punish the same way;
16. Every single points movimentation will be logged by in our server for analysis.